- Attended the ground breaking for the Brigham City temple on July 31, 2010
- Visited my Grandma Carlson in Idaho Falls on either August 7 or 14, 2010
- Rebekah had her first babysitter so that Nick & I could go to the temple. Thanks Chris & Elise! You guys are awesome!
- Grandma Joyner, Nick's mom, came out for a visit and for Rebekah's blessing. She came out on Aug. 27th & stayed till Sept 7th.
- Dora, Travis, Savannah, Tomas, Kristy & Jack all came out for the blessing. They all arrived on Sept. 2nd & stayed till Sept 6th.
- Little Rebekah was given a name & a blessing by her daddy! Thanks to all that could come! It really meant a lot to us to share that day with friends & family!
- Rebekah is now sleeping through the night & in her own crib!!!
- Had a girls night out with my sister Cami & my Mom & of course Rebekah! We went to the Brigham City Peach Queen pagant. It was a lot of fun. I haven't been in at least 5-7 years.
- Went to Peach Days in good ol Brigham City on Sept. 10th & 11th.
Now for some pics. Nick is really good at taking pics of our little girl. It seems lately that I am just loosing my mind trying to take care of 3 babies. Hopefully I will never have triplets. If so I might need to be admitted to the hospital.
It makes me sad to think that our daughter won't know her grandpa but I have to keep reminding myself that he gets to hold her and play with her now before we do. I am so grateful for the strength that it gives me to know about the plan of salvation and the truthfulness of the gospel. There is nothing else that could give me this comfort and peace.
My next doctor appointment is this coming Monday. I'm not really looking forward to it because I have to do the glucose test. Ick! I'm sure everything will go well.
Nick & I are still living with my parents in Brigham. But we will probably be moving in with Dave, Ashley & the twins within the next week! It will be nice when I don't have to wake up at 5:30 in the morning! But I know that won't last long once our baby is here.
The twins are doing great. Growing so big. They went to the doctor this week for their 2 mos check. Jackson is about 8 lbs 12 oz. and Daxton is 9 lbs ? oz. They got their shots and that was not fun to watch. I started to cry when Jackson got his(he got his after Daxton.) The only part that was hard to get used to was waking up at 5:30am and driving to their house which is about 25 miles. But it's been fun. They make the cuttest faces and are starting to giggle. I just can't wait till my little one will join in on the fun.
I am going to start watching my twin nephews this coming Monday. Had a little trial run yesterday which was nice. But it means no more late nights & late mornings.
This week I had hit my half way mark with my pregnancy. I can't believe that in another 20 weeks I am going to have a baby! I am excited, nervous & very happy to have this baby. I can hardly wait to meet him/her.
Thanks Nick for the great Christmas present. Thanks Jen for going with me, even though I had a cold. It was a blast.
The baby & heartbeat.
I just wanted to write a little about my amazing husband. He does so much for me and I don't think I thank him enough. So honey if you're reading this...thank you!
During this pregnancy when I have gotten sick he always comes and checks on me to make sure that I am ok and comforts me. He makes sure that I eat every couple of hours so I don't get sick. He always listens to me and doesn't always try to fix my problems. He is my best friend that I can always count on and he never judges me for mistakes that I have made. Nick will practically always help someone in need, whether it be a lady at the grocery story that can't reach something or help a broken down car get out of traffic. I have learned so much from his willingness to serve 24-7. I admire at how he is a worthy priesthood holder and when called upon he jumps at the opportunity to use the priesthood. When we were in South Carolina I was able to witness Nick & his dad administer the sacrament to his dad and grandma, who were homebound for the day.
I just can't thank him enough for choosing me to be his wife for time and all eternity. I can't wait to see what an amazing father he will be to our children. I am very excited to see where our life goes and I'm sure I'll enjoy the journey especially since he always keeps me laughing. Thanks Nick for everything.
- watched Ernest takes Christmas (my first time seeing it)
- got to play with nieces and nephew
- went to Charleston-Fort Sumpter, Market Street, & ofcourse outlet shopping
- went to the sealing of our niece Rachael to Jason & SueAnne-probably on of the highlights of the trip
- had a much needed girls night out-went and saw Blindside (highly recommend it)
- had a great day after Christmas Christmas with 6 out of the 7 brothers
- got the best Christmas present ever from Nick's parents-Harley Davidson Baby clothes w/a durag (that's how we told the siblings that we are prego)
We came back on New Years Eve and spent that night with my family hanging out and playing Mario Cart.