6.27.2010

8 mos & counting

So here is a pic of me @ 8 mos & 1 wk. Man the time has flown by. I can't believe that I am now only 2 wks away from my due date!! Went to the doctor today & she is predicting that I am going to be late because the little lady is just not ready. I am so excited to meet her that I just want to have her now but I guess for the time being I will have to be patient & wait to meet my beautiful daughter. As far as names go we have not decided on one yet. I think we might just take the list of names that we like to the hospital & decide then.

5 comments:

the splendid life of us... said...

You are too adorable! You look great! Oh and you should just name her after me, I would like that! :)

Beck said...

I love your baby bump! I can't believe that in a few sort weeks she'll be here. Good luck!

Heather said...

Yeah!!! She's almost here!! I can't wait for her to come!! Then I can question you about everything!! I'm sure once you see her you'll have the name!!

Kristin and Seth said...

You look great! Only 13 days! WOW! I am getting anxious to see her and can't wait for all the baby updates on the blog!

Aimee Perschon said...

WOW! Only 13 days, I can't believe it. Time sure fly's. You look awesome, and sooo cute pregnant. I sure miss you. I am going to give the blogging another shot, so you will have to check us out. Best of luck choosing a name, that was always the hardest part for me and Collin. Love ya!