2.22.2010

BYU v. USU Gymnastics

For Christmas Nick got me tickets to the BYU v. USU gymnastics meet. Well Nick was unable to go with me due to his new job (I'll talk about that in another post), so I asked my sister Jenny to go with me. It was a lot of fun. I haven't been to a meet in years. And it was nice to be able to spend some time with Jen. Of course the Cougars won!!! I don't remember the score and couldn't get a pic of it fast enough.

Afterwords, we stopped by Aggie Ice Cream to bring some home to the troops but they were closed. Jen told me that Macy's in South Logan/Providence sold it. So stopped there on our way home and brought home 2- 1/2 gallons. It was so yummy.

Thanks Nick for the great Christmas present. Thanks Jen for going with me, even though I had a cold. It was a blast.

2 comments:

Cameron said...

Looks fun guys. I hope all is well. Congrats on the Baby. Nick I just started a new sports blog you might like. You can check it out at Four6Three.blogspot.com Let me know what you think.

Bests

Jen said...

I'll go with you anytime, anywhere :)