1.19.2010

My Awesome Husband

I just realized that today is our half anniversary. I know it sounds silly but when you grow up with a younger sister that "celebrates" her half birthday you sort of get used to it.

I just wanted to write a little about my amazing husband. He does so much for me and I don't think I thank him enough. So honey if you're reading this...thank you!

During this pregnancy when I have gotten sick he always comes and checks on me to make sure that I am ok and comforts me. He makes sure that I eat every couple of hours so I don't get sick. He always listens to me and doesn't always try to fix my problems. He is my best friend that I can always count on and he never judges me for mistakes that I have made. Nick will practically always help someone in need, whether it be a lady at the grocery story that can't reach something or help a broken down car get out of traffic. I have learned so much from his willingness to serve 24-7. I admire at how he is a worthy priesthood holder and when called upon he jumps at the opportunity to use the priesthood. When we were in South Carolina I was able to witness Nick & his dad administer the sacrament to his dad and grandma, who were homebound for the day.

I just can't thank him enough for choosing me to be his wife for time and all eternity. I can't wait to see what an amazing father he will be to our children. I am very excited to see where our life goes and I'm sure I'll enjoy the journey especially since he always keeps me laughing. Thanks Nick for everything.

No comments: