8.22.2009

June

Oh my goodness! June was two months ago and I am trying to remember what I did. I think the only thing I actually did was go to Utah to see my sister for her Birthday. I went by myself because Nick had to work. The drive was not very fun. But it was nice to get to my parents house!

I went and saw my sister, Jenny, the following day. It was really funny because as I was getting closer to her house I called her to see how she was doing and to make sure she was going to be home without asking her. When I got to her house I rang the doorbell when I was still on the phone. She asked me to hold on for a minute because someone was at the door. She opened the door and said, "Oh my gosh! What the heck are you doing here?" She looked at her phone then looked and me and figured she could hang up the phone. Her reaction was priceless! That day we had a lot of fun. Especially her car breaking down on us and sweating! It sounds bad but it gave us a chance to talk & catch up. That night Jenny & Brett took me out to a really good Indian restraunt in Bountiful, UT. Then we went up to Ogden for the highlight of the night! Jenny did IFLY! It was awesome! Unfortunately my batteries on my camera died and I was unable to take pics. But if any of you know Jenny you should ask her if you can watch the DVD.

Friday night I spent the night at their house. Worked on a project for Nick for Father's Day. The next day I found out that my co-worker, Jen, had her baby! She wasn't due for another month! My parents came down the Jenny's house w/one of my mom's friends from school and her two daughters. We all went out to lunch at Ethel & ? in Lehi. It was really good. Be careful of the shakes. They are huge!!! After lunch my parents and I ran over to Jenny's surprise party at her in-laws! She had no idea. Good job Brett!! After the party I took my brother, Ben, back to my sister, Jessica, house so he could go to work. On the way he took my past the new Oquirh Mt. temple. It was beautiful. We even saw a little bit of black on the angel Moroni from when it was struck by lightning. Stopped at the huge distribution center in SLC. Then dropped Ben of at Jessica's house.

Went back to my parents house played a little WII fit. Hung out with the parents. My brother, David, & his wife, Ashley, came over. It was good to see them! Jessica, Ivan & Jacob were there too! I got to see all of my siblings except for Cami who was stuck in Ephraim.

Was able to spend a great Father's Day with my dad! I think the last time I spend Father's Day with my dad was about 6 or so years ago. Unfortunately I wasn't able to spend the time with Nick.

I came back home on Monday the 22nd. The opening day for baseball was the 23rd and I really wanted to be there for Nick since I wasn't at opening day the year before, due to a family reunion in UT. So since June 23rd I haven't seen a lot of my awesome husband. But when we do see each other we try to have as much fun as we can!

So there are the happening for June!

No comments: