1.07.2018

New Years Resolutions

One of my resolutions this year it to blog again. It has been far too long since I have posted or even been on here.

Just a little update on the Joyner Clan


Nick & I have now been married for 12 1/2 years! We have had our ups & downs but I wouldn't want to go through life without anyone else!


Nick has been working for almost 8 years, in February, with a wireless company in their customer service department.


Me, I am a stay at home mom to my 3 beautiful girls! I try to exercise & watch what I eat mostly to loose some weight but also to help me feel sane. I signed up with a wonderful company, Monat, about 6 months ago. They are an anti aging botanically based haircare company. I absolutely love their products! I am really trying hard to persue my dreams & earn enough money so that I can go to cosmetology school! If you would like a nice relaxing hair wash or some samples, if you live further away, I'd be more than happy to help you pamper yourself!


Rebekah is now 7 & in the 2nd grade. She currently goes to a dual immersion school that has French & English. She is doing awesome & loves her teachers!


Sarah is 4 years old! She is in preschool 2 days a week. She loves making friends with her classmates & adores her teacher!


Hannah is 18 mos old. She loves to play with her big sisters & her sisters love to make her laugh! And is now in nursery in church!


I will try to post again this week to let you know of the happenings we've had this past week. Just wanted to give a little brief update on our family now of 5!

No comments: