7.13.2008

UTAH!!!

Man I had a lot of fun in Utah!!! I got down there on Friday night. Went to the Ogden Temple on Saturday with Ben, Jenny, Brett, Mom, Dad, Grandma & Grandpa Anderson, Kristine, Dale, & Amy to do sealings for our ancestors. It was pretty cool.
Saturday night we had a girls night out @ Jenny's house. Had a really good dinner, played games & laughed a lot.
Sunday & Monday we got ready for the Anderson reunion. Tuesday my mom and I drove up together to Snowbird to welcome all of the relatives to the reunion.
Here are some of the pictures from the reunion.
Ben, Cami & Jenny swimming at the condo @ Snowbird!
Friday we spent all day outside with all the relatives. Here is my cousin Nathan jumping on the bungie @ Snowbird! Man he has gotten so big!

2 comments:

Vance & Holly Marler said...

HEATHER! yay! you have a blog! I'm so excited to see what you and Nick have been up to. I miss you guys so much!looks like you two are doing great! Muah!

Jessica said...

hi heather! it's great to read your blog and catch up on life a little bit. we have a blog too.

ammonandjess.blogspot.com

do you mind if i put a link to your blog on mine? great to hear from you!