6.14.2008

I Did It!!!

Well I finally did it!!! I got my own blog with the advice/encouragement from other friends who have one and love it. But I'm already warning you that I might forget I have it. But I will try to write or post once a week. Nick and I have been married for almost three years!! Crazy how fast the time flies. He works for a minor league baseball team and I work at a cancer center. Both of our jobs are very demanding but very rewarding as well. We are currently looking for a new job so if any of you hear anything let us know. We are looking for something for Nick on the collegate level. Sorry this isn't a lot but I do need to go do some Father's Day shopping for a certain someone if you know what I mean.

1 comment:

the splendid life of us... said...

OK Heather, it is time to update! Miss you!