- Attended the ground breaking for the Brigham City temple on July 31, 2010
- Visited my Grandma Carlson in Idaho Falls on either August 7 or 14, 2010
- Rebekah had her first babysitter so that Nick & I could go to the temple. Thanks Chris & Elise! You guys are awesome!
- Grandma Joyner, Nick's mom, came out for a visit and for Rebekah's blessing. She came out on Aug. 27th & stayed till Sept 7th.
- Dora, Travis, Savannah, Tomas, Kristy & Jack all came out for the blessing. They all arrived on Sept. 2nd & stayed till Sept 6th.
- Little Rebekah was given a name & a blessing by her daddy! Thanks to all that could come! It really meant a lot to us to share that day with friends & family!
- Rebekah is now sleeping through the night & in her own crib!!!
- Had a girls night out with my sister Cami & my Mom & of course Rebekah! We went to the Brigham City Peach Queen pagant. It was a lot of fun. I haven't been in at least 5-7 years.
- Went to Peach Days in good ol Brigham City on Sept. 10th & 11th.
Now for some pics. Nick is really good at taking pics of our little girl. It seems lately that I am just loosing my mind trying to take care of 3 babies. Hopefully I will never have triplets. If so I might need to be admitted to the hospital.
Here's Rebekah a little over a month old. They were taken on 8-11-2010. I loved this outfit on her & now it's too small. It makes me sad that I already had to pack her newborn clothes away. The Harley Davidson blanket was given to me by my brother Dave & sis in law Ashley. I love it!
Rebekah started smiling when she was about a month and a half old. Now she is cooing & sometimes giggling! I just love being her mommy!
This is how we found her one morning (about a month & a half old). She got her arm out of her pajamas through the neck hole. Crazy little girl!
Our cute little strawberry! One of my Mother in law's co workers made this. I just love it!